About us / Visit us
Cedar Nursery is based near Cobham in Surrey. Just down the road from Effingham and East Horsley, established in 1986 by Tim and Kate Sharples, we are an independent, family run Plant & Garden Centre in the heart of Surrey. Our aim is to offer a unique range of plants & products. Our plant varieties are both old & new which we know perform well in this area, individually picked by us and sourced mainly from local growers. By stocking the best varieties & having expertise available on site to advise you we can ensure outstanding value with plants that will thrive, perform & delight. Please contact us if you would like any help or advice; we have many specialists who will answer your questions.
Directions to the nursery via Road:
• Leave the M25 at junction 10.
• Take the A3 northbound towards London
• Leave the A3 at the next Junction (Cobham)
• Turn right at the first roundabout on top of the A3
• Carry straight over the roundabout next to Sainsbury Petrol Station
• Bear right at the next roundabout towards Cobham High street
• After ¼ mile turn right into Downside Bridge Road (opposite Waitrose)
• Travel on for 2 miles, you will pass over the top of the M25, and past the Paintball Centre on your left.
• The nursery is situated on the LHS ½ mile on from the Paintball Centre.
Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday: 10:30am to 4.30pm
Good Friday : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday 30th : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Easter Sunday : Closed
Easter Monday : Good Friday : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Mission & Vision Statement
To enable people to create gardens that exceed their expectations.
Our vision is to be the leading garden design centre in the south east.