The Joy of Al Fresco Cooking & Eating
Firstly, why bother eating outside?
There's nothing like the taste of barbecued food and the tell-tale smell of alfresco cooking that lets us know summer has arrived. But don't believe that barbecues should be reserved only for the summer months! Outdoor cooking is all about fantastic food and fun with family and friends all year round. Barbecued food always tastes delicious whether you cook in the rain, snow or sun and, with one of our kamados, BBQs or Wood Fired ovens you'll get perfectly cooked food whatever the weather - even the turkey for Christmas!
Barbecuing is a social occasion, a great opportunity to chat whilst you grill; everyone can get involved and lend a hand. Al fresco eating is always more of a special occasion than a normal meal inside; it's more sociable.
- You can't cook a great steak indoors
- You can't cook a decent burger indoors… or smoke food… or do real BBQ ribs… or bake a decent pizza… or a great butterflied leg of lamb...
- BBQ food tastes better and the meat is more succulent and tender
- It's generally quicker to get started and cooking times are shorter
- You will not be left with lingering smells of cooked fish, meats or anything else