Modular Outdoor Kitchens
Modular outdoor kitchens are the perfect way to ensure getting all the functionality you want from your kitchen, without having to get a complete bespoke design. Choose your units, much as you would an indoor kitchen, and then choose your components to create an outdoor kitchen that suits your cooking and living style, for a lower price than a bespoke design.
The advantages of a Modular Outdoor Kitchen:
- Flexible set-up; you choose the components you want.
- Many modular outdoor kitchens are portable, meaning that if you move, or redesign your garden, your outdoor kitchen can move with you.
- They're usually cheaper than the bespoke outdoor kitchen equivalent.
- If your modular kitchen doesn't come already built-in, it will be quick and easy to assemble.
- The OneQ and Napoleon ranges are usually available from stock, and allow you to add components at a later stage should you wish to enlarge or enhance your outdoor kitchen.
Come and see our fully fitted demo model at the nursery - we're open 7 days a week.
Download a brochure or call 01932 862473