- Unique to Henchman, combining three adjustable legs and wider platform rungs.
- Tested to 150kg max weight capacity
- Level and stable on very uneven terrain.
- Tuck your legs in, gain added support without hitting shins on rungs.
- Top rail for one-handed support, or for leaning against whilst using both hands
- No slipping or sudden sinking in
- The 3-leg 'milking stool' principle makes it impossible to wobble and extremely difficult to topple
- Narrow top and third leg for access to tight awkward spaces.
- Incredibly light for ease of carriage and storage
- Rubber 'shoes' for added grip and no scratching on hard surfaces
- Available in 8' to 12' ladder sizes
Try our demonstration model
Why not come and try them for yourself - we keep demo models at the nursery, and we're open 7 days a week.
Warranty - 1 Year
Henchman Ltd warrants that the Goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship and fit for the purpose identified in our published literature for the Warranty period. Warranty cover excludes wear and tear, misuse or neglect. The Warranty period is as published specifically relating to the product purchased and is specified below. This Warranty does not affect the customer's statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. Clarification of these rights can be obtained from local Trading Standards department or Citizens Advice Bureau. Any claim for breach of the above Warranty shall be notified to Henchman Ltd within a reasonable time after discovery. Where any valid claim is made for breach of the above Warranty Henchman Ltd will replace the Goods or the part in question free of charge and return the Goods to the Customer carriage prepaid by Henchman. So far as any possible further liability of Henchman Ltd is concerned it shall only be liable for losses that are foreseeable, but if the Goods are used for business purposes Henchman Ltd will not be liable for any economic or consequential losses, costs or damages.
Should you wish to make a claim please contact Henchman Ltd.