Quilted Bean bags
Developed for those who know the value of pure comfort, the legendary Quilted B-bag combines ultimate flexibility with timeless style. Designed to mould around your body for unprecedented support, it's the only way to relax when you really need it.
You can also take your extreme lounging wherever you need it most. Whether that's up on the slopes or down to the beach, the Outdoor B-bag's unique Tough and Waterproof fabric is double stitched for extra durability for high-octane comfort anywhere.
- Double stitched seams with a 5's cotton for extra strength and durability, making it tough enough to withstand the heaviest of loungers.
- Direct-filled EPS polystyrene beads absorb body heat and move to mould around your shape to ensure extreme comfort and support.
- Breathable vents release air rapidly to maintain the flexibility needed to take your shape quickly without putting pressure on seams.
- Every aspect of every B-bag is designed and made in the UK to guarantee material quality and excellent craftsmanship.
- Designed to be very lightweight and easy to move around from room to room, venue to venue.
- All outdoor bean bags are made from water and UV resistant fabric (100%). This means that even if you leave them out in the elements, they won't get damaged and water-logged or fade - even in direct sunlight.
All Extreme Lounging bean bags use EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) polystyrene beads which offer the best level of comfort possible, at the lightest weight. The unique structure of EPS brings the benefits of exceptional compressive strength that does not deteriorate with use or age. Therefore, EPS polystyrene beads will not settle over time and will not need to be replaced.
They also have high insulation qualities meaning all absorbed body heat will keep you warm for as long as you lounge. The added benefit of resistance to water ingress means that any spills will not affect the integrity of the bean bag. EPS is non-toxic, chemically inert, non-irritant and rot-proof. Fungi and bacteria cannot grow on EPS and it is insoluble and non-hygroscopic.