Cedar Garden Rooms
A Room in the Garden
Cedar Garden Rooms offer bespoke, eco-friendly and durable spaces to complement and enhance your home and garden. Our design team will work closely with you to create a garden building that fits your needs down to every detail. We offer perfect solutions for office space, home gyms, studios, playrooms, additional entertaining space, guest rooms and more, building dream rooms nationwide.
Combining elegance with practical design and innovative construction methods, we ensure your garden room is light, airy and comfortable to use all year round. We design rooms that maximise natural light and minimise heat loss, while the construction process uses ground-breaking materials to add visual impact and create an attractive living environment.
Using the latest and highly efficient building processes our new range of buildings offer incredible levels insulation a desirable contemporary design feel; we clad in finest cedar wood with many options available for internal finishes. All our garden rooms are built using Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs); a structural frame made from a layer of rigid insulation sandwiched between two timber panels, resulting in an extremely durable, energy efficient and cost effective building that can be used all year round.
- Quick and clean installation: Most of our buildings are up and running within 2 or 3 weeks.
- High quality insulation: Our innovative building materials are extremely thermo-efficient saving you money on heating.
- Screw pile foundations: No need for concreting or digging, therefore no mess.
- Cost effective: Low running costs and great value buildings compared with an extension.
- No Damp: Our garden rooms are wrapped in a waterproof, breathable membrane allowing moisture to escape whist retaining heat.
- No Planning: Our buildings always usually fall within permitted development.
- High specification fixtures and fittings with plenty of optional extras.
- Guaranteed for 10 years
Cedar Garden Room prices on the site include VAT.
Prices include Delivery and Installation in London and the home counties.