Herschel Outdoor Heaters
Herschel is all about comfort heating. It utilises lower temperature far infrared technology and its outdoor heaters are specially designed for semi-covered areas with low air movement or wind. The ground breaking design of the convex insulated elements, complete with triple reflectors, projects far infrared heat forwards. This results in greater efficiency, a wider spread and increased comfort levels. Unique only to Herschel no other garden heater available utilises this technology.
Aspect XL Models
The Aspect heaters have been specially designed to heat sheltered and semi-covered areas where a more permanent heat is required without the intensity and red glow associated with halogen and quartz heaters.
The Aspect is a very high quality, zero light heater which utilises solid state ceramic emitters to produce far infrared to gently warm people and their surroundings, similar to the heat felt from the winter sun. This heater is ideally suited for use under semi-covered sheltered areas in a garden, such as alfresco dining areas, terraces, patios and outdoor rooms - allowing you to extend time spent outdoors.
- Low operating cost, large heat area and highly reliable.
- Up to 30% more efficient than quartz and halogen heaters.
- Easy to install, extremely discreet and next to no maintenance required.
- Long lifetime - solid state technology with no need to replace bulbs.
- Stylish looks and cutting edge design with aluminium grill as standard and black powder-coated finish.
- Manufactured in Europe to very high quality and European safety standards.
- Designed to gently warm people and buildings without fierce heat, almost zero light and no noise or odours.
- For use indoors or outdoors, under shelter, in areas with low air / wind movement.
- Warm up time < 5 mins, for use where permanent or semi-permanent heat is required.
- Convex design increases spread and throw of far infrared heat.
What is far infrared heat? Far infrared is radiant heat and is the same heat we feel from an environment warmed by the sun, and the wavelength most efficiently absorbed by the body. It is even the same form of heat emitted by your own body and is the most basic form of heating known to man. Today, new technology, in the form of 100% energy efficient, zero light far infrared heating, is allowing us to use radiant heating once more in a stylish, comfortable and highly controllable way.
Is far infrared heat energy efficient? Unlike conventional heaters which primarily heat the air, Herschel heaters produce far infrared (radiant) heat which directly heats people, objects and the thermal mass of the building without warming the air. It requires up to 40% more energy to heat the air through convection heaters and it is this difference that makes infrared heating more energy-efficient.
Is far infrared heat safe? Herschel far infrared heating is 100% natural for our bodies and our well-being. The human body is designed to accept and emit infrared waves. Far infrared heating works on the basis of gentle, long-wave infrared which penetrates the air and heats solids. If you like the warmth of the sun then you will love the feeling you get from your new infrared heating system. However, unlike the sun our heaters only emit safe infrared heat, not the harmful UV. So, you get the feeling of the sun without the damaging rays.
How do I control and effectively heat my outdoor area with a Herschel infrared heater? We can supply an Elkay pre-programmable push button timer. This variable duration timer allows operation of your Herschel product from 2 minutes to up to 2 hours after pressing the button.
View our range of garden heating options in Cobham, Surrey at Cedar Nursery.