Welcome to 'Kitchen in the Garden' at Cedar Nursery
At Kitchen in the Garden, we sell the leading brands of BBQs and Outdoor Cooking equipment, all of the highest quality, and capable of both cooking great food and withstanding the British weather. Choose from large built-in gas grills to portable charcoal BBQs or wood fired ovens - our Kitchen in the Garden range is a selection of the best products from the world's leading outdoor cooking equipment manufacturers and come with extensive warranties.
A cornerstone of our business is designing and delivering bespoke outdoor kitchens, a fantastic way to enjoy and enhance gardens and outdoor spaces to the full. We boast the best outdoor cooking display in South-East England, so why not visit us to see for yourself the remarkable technology available to the modern chef!
Fantastic food and good times with friends and family is a perfect combination. Outdoor cooking with quality equipment should be easy, helping to ensure food is cooked to perfection every time, and with our products, we believe you will be enjoying great tasting food for many years to come!
Why Cook Outdoors?
There's nothing like the taste of barbecued food and the tell-tale smell of alfresco cooking that lets us know summer has arrived. But don't believe that barbecues should be reserved only for the summer months! Outdoor cooking is all about delicious food and fun with family and friends all year round.
Our range of grills and cooking equipment are perfect for every occasion, whether it's a spontaneous affair or a slow Sunday roast, they can deliver almost any culinary delight; perfect steaks, slow-cooked meats, smokey fish, chargrilled vegetables, pizzas, bread and many more. Barbecued food always tastes delicious whatever the season, whatever the weather, and you'll get perfectly cooked food every time - even the turkey for Christmas!
Why Have an Outdoor Kitchen?
- Good for Entertaining: One of the biggest benefits of an outdoor kitchen is that it creates the perfect space for entertaining. Guests can gather around the grill and socialise as dinner is prepared. You can also add patio heaters, furnishings, lights or a pergola for extra comfort to enhance your lifestyle and outdoor environment.
- Increases the Value of Your Home: Because of the popularity of this home improvement, remodelers earn a high rate of return on their financial investment. Most of today's BBQ grills and other patio appliances are made from stainless steel, which makes them able to handle the changing temperatures with the seasons. When you have a functional outdoor kitchen, you have an investment you can use and enjoy for many years to come.
- Keeps Smells Outside: Some foods smell delicious while they're cooking, while others are less desirable. When you cook especially odiferous foods such as fish, those aromas can linger for hours, even days. When you prepare the same menu items outside, your house stays fresh smelling. Remember, just because you cook outdoors doesn't mean you have to eat outdoors!
- Expands Your Living Space: No need to add on a room with walls and a roof; simply incorporate the space you already have on your patio. If you have a covered area, you're all set to bring in appliances and have your ideal outdoor kitchen where you, your family and friends can celebrate any occasion or just enjoy the great outdoors.
- Improves the Taste of Healthier Food: Not only does grilling enhance the taste of food, this cooking technique is better for your waistline as well because fat drips off of meats when they're grilled and the end result will be healthier and contain fewer calories from fat. Apart from the grill, outdoor cooking equipment such as teppanyaki plates and wood fired ovens, are also extremely healthy methods of cooking.