Gas Fuelled Fire Pits
Choose a gas fired outdoor firepit for convenience and speed. They provide instant clean heat, run off LPG (bottled gas) and some can be plumbed into mains gas (natural gas) or use Bio Ethanol. They provide a great focal point for any outdoor gathering with family or friends.
- Clean Burning - Gas firepits avoid the smoke and dust that comes with regular fire pits, as they don't emit any noticeable or harmful byproducts; thus, you are reducing the health risk that comes with being around smoke for extended periods of time.
- Low Maintenance - Generally gas fuelled firepits do not require any of the cleanup that wood-burning firepits take. Furthermore, you won't have to deal with messes left behind by coal or coal dust, which can leave black residue on your patio or other outdoor living space.
- Less Hassle - You never have to worry about "feeding" a gas firepit, as you would with a wood-burning fire; you can sit back, relax, and focus on enjoying your outdoor living space. Furthermore, you don't have to face the hassle of remembering to purchase coal, wood, or other fuel in order to keep your fire going.
- Better Aesthetics - Gas firepits come in a much greater variety of designs, including those made of different types of stone, brick, and even glass. Because wood-burning firepits leave unappealing residue, you often have to sacrifice aesthetics for practicality; however, with a gas firepit, you can focus on what will simply looks best for your outdoor living space.
- Safety - If you have small children or pets, you don't have to worry about them coming too close to the fire, as you can control the flame level of your gas firepit just as you would with a gas stove or other apparatus.