Cart is empty
Leg of Lamb with Garlic & Thyme
- 1 kg 500 g leg of lamb
- 3 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 soup spoons of olive oil
- sprig of thyme
Prep, Cook and Serve:
- Pour the oil in a bowl. Add the peeled, crushed garlic cloves, the thyme without leaves and two turns of the pepper grinder. Place the lamb in a large oven dish and paint with this flavoured oil.
- Peel the onions, cut them into round slices and place them around the lamp. Pour over the remaining flavoured oil.
- Place in the oven for roughly 45 minutes at an average temperature for the meat to be tinged with pink.
- Sprinkle with salt at the end of cooking.