Designed for the harsh Australian climate, BeefEater's range of outdoor display fridges have the power to keep your drinks perfectly chilled on even the hottest days. Design specifications include:
- Designed for outdoor use, the BeefEater cabinet has been tested to 43°C in the shade and has a 304 grade stainless steel finish, having been tested in the harsh Australian climate.
- The insulated and heated double glazed glass doors allow you to see all of your drinks at a glance while the heated door prevents condensation for even better viasibility.
- IPX4 rated - the cabinet is protected against splashes of water for at least 5 minutes, making it perfect for use within a built-in outdoor kitchen.
- The external electronic controls allow you to set the temperature for your cabinet at the touch of a button with a temperature range of 0°C - 10°C.
- Front venting also allows your BeefEater fridge to be properly built-in and integrated seamlessly into outdoor kitchen cabinetry.