Grass Stabilisation systems at Cedar Nursery
StableGRASS MAXI provides a secure, heavy duty, high performance ground reinforcement for pedestrian or vehicular access or use where the maintenance of a natural grass or vegetation appearance is important.
The system is designed, and has been independently certified, for use up to and including heavy vehicles, so is ideal for permanent or temporary access roads, off road parking, caravan sites and agricultural showgrounds.
Single panel - 1200 x 800 x 38mm (0.96m2).
- Strong and flexible in use and able to cope with axle weights up to 66 tonnes.
- Units have the same clipping system as our StablePAVE HD providing excellent lateral restraint against vehicle turning stresses.
- Fast and simple to install.
- Equally suitable for grass and other growing mediums such as sedum, so can be used as part of green roofing systems or decorative embankments, in addition to horizontal access.
- Units are manufactured in Europe from 100% re-cycled HDPE, adding eco-friendly and sustainable credentials to the product.
- The system is free draining throughout, significantly reducing demand on surface drainage capacity.
- Supplied in Green Panels