Seasonal plant offers
Seasonal plant and product offers to enhance your garden.
Special offers on all Magnolias purchased during January 2019
Plant magnolias in your garden ready for a beautiful show later in the winter and early spring. Magnolias will flourish in gardens to bring joy year after year!
Multi-buy Magnolia offer - any 10 Litre pot size.
Single 10 Litre pot grown Magnolia - £30 each, any variety
or £45 for two 10 Litre pot grown Magnolias, any variety.
Choose from our range of beautiful varieties including:
- Magnolia × loebneri 'Leonard Messel' - A beautiful small tree or large shrub. In mid spring, it is smothered in rose pink, star-shaped flowers with long, narrow petals that emerge from darker pink buds. Any good well prepared soil including chalk, sun or part shade. To about 2.5 x .1m at 10 years old and around 8 x 6m when mature, Prune after flowering if you wish to restrict the size.
- Magnolia 'George Henry Kern' - Beautiful small tree or large shrub. In mid spring, it is smothered in pale pink, goblet-shaped flowers with a darker pink streak on the outside. Grows in any good well prepared soil including chalk, sun or part shade. Prune after flowering if you wish to restrict the size.
- Magnolia 'Manchu Fan' - Compact upright deciduous shrub with goblet shaped creamy-white flowers in summer. Full sun or partial shade, sheltered from strong winds on neutral or acid moist but well drained soil. Height 6m Spread 5m
- Magnolia stellata - Compact slower growing magnolia with masses of star shaped white flowers in April. To about 1.5m at 10 years old and up to 3 x 4m in time. Likes well prepared and well drained but moist soil. Not for chalk soils but can be grown in containers.
- Magnolia stellata 'Rosea' - Deciduous, bushy, dense shrub. Fragrant, star shaped flowers with many narrow petals form silky buds during early to mid-spring. Leaves are narrow and deep green. Requires full sun and well drained soil. Height 3m. Spread 4m.
- Magnolia 'Susan' - A bushy, upright large rounded shrub. Long flowering season from mid spring to midsummer. Narrow goblet-shaped, fragrant flowers emerge from slender, dark burgundy buds opening paler on the inside.Well drained moist acid soil, sheltered position in sun or part shade. Height 4m Spread 3m.
Look out for further seasonal offers at Cedar Nursery throughout the year.
View our latest plant stock list here: Current plant stock list, browse our plant range at the Nursery or call to speak to a member of staff for further information.