Sound advice in your own garden and subsequently at the nursery ensures that you create a beautiful garden which meets your individual needs and style requirements within your budget.
Take the worry out of getting the right plant in the right place by simply arranging a consultancy to resolve issues that relate to your garden.
If you are planning a new border or want to rejuvenate an existing area, a consultancy can be just the thing to make the most of your garden by helping you to galvanise your ideas and translate your dreams into reality.
What we do
- Visit and review your garden for 1 hour (longer appointments available)
- Discuss your garden requirements, whether it's planting for privacy or screening, filling gaps, rejuvenation of an existing border or creation of a new one, ensuring interest throughout the four seasons, focal points, issues of style or creation of atmosphere.
- Photograph site
- During the visit we photograph the site for future review when selecting plants.
- Make appropriate suggestions to solve your problems
- Specific plants for focal points, features, colour coordination, evergreen and deciduous balance, seasonal succession, dramatic impact, framing or disguising views and adding perspective.
What you do
- Decide which areas in the garden are you interested in discussing.
- Consider whether you would like to create a particular atmosphere or establish a specific style.
- Consider time-scale - do you require an instant garden or can you wait for plants to mature with time?
- How long are you planning to stay in the property?
- What time period do you anticipate to effect the changes?
- Have a budget in mind.
- It is more efficient if you take notes whilst the consultant analyses the site and your requirements
The basic consultancy cost is £75.00 per hour inc VAT & travel (in Surrey), for detailed information please contact us