2. Style & Selection
After the consultancy you can visit the nursery to make a decision on plants. We will book a time for you to visit so we can discuss in greater detail your requirements on style, budget and plant sizes. However, if you prefer to save yourself time, we can make all the plant selections and decisions, you simply guide us as to your budget and indicate any preferences.
- Using the information gathered during the site visit we shall indicate the best plants to enhance your particular garden requirements.
- We will discuss with you the merits of the plants we advise are appropriate for your site, consider the plants you like and, if you are interested, suggest alternatives for you to try.
- Decisions will be based on the site conditions such as aspect, soil type and the surrounding plants and location. We will suggest plants to fit in with your chosen style, budget and maintenance requirements.
- We will propose a balance of different sizes of plants to create the maximum impact on your garden.
- Planting combinations will be selected which will offer something for year round interest.