Westland Tree and Shrub Planting & Potting Mix has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for planting trees and shrubs. Containing 6 months feed with added biochar and zinc complex, this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health, root establishment and moisture retention, helping to build the plants’ immunity against pests and diseases.
- This compost contains a medium level of peat for a better, more consistent growing medium with improved moisture and nutrient retention. It offers the ideal balance between air and water holding, making it the perfect environment for healthy root growth, keeping trees and shrubs hydrated and nourished
- 6-month slow-release feed for sustained growth
- Promotes rooting for fast establishment
- Reduces stress from transplanting
- Added zinc complex helps to build plant resilience
How To Use
For beds and borders:
Dig a hole approximately twice the diameter of root ball.
Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well.
Westland Tree and Shrub Planting & Potting Mix can be used throughout the year when planting trees or shrubs into beds or borders, or when potting on.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.