StablePAVE ECO - Stable Gravel Pathway system
Single panel - 1200 x 800 x 30mm (0.96m 2)
The ultimate gravel finish
We all know gravel can add an elegant touch to any garden, or pathway, but all too often the disadvantages associated with gravel prevent it from becoming the product of choice.
The solution is StablePAVE ECO:
- No sinking
- No rutting
- No spreading
- Free draining
- Wheelchair friendly
- Low maintenance
In fact, everything you need to take advantage of the beauty and texture of natural aggregates.
It consists of polypropylene trays formed from hexagonal tubes, which are then laid on compacted ground and filled with gravel. The trays are backed with a fibreglass membrane, which inhibits weed growth and helps prevent gravel loss, whilst remaining free draining. The gravel compacts into the tray sections to form a solid surface.
- A durable, firm and level surface.
- Easy passage for foot traffic, pushchairs, bicycles and wheel chairs.
- Restricted gravel migration - low maintenance finish
- Completely porous thereby reducing the need for complicated and expensive drainage solutions.
- Quick and easy to install, no specialist tools or training needed.
Uses and applications
Cost effective life time investment
- StablePAVE ECO (1200 x 800 x 30mm) panels are virtually maintenance free.
- If the honeycomb cells become exposed simply top up with gravel.
- A light raking once in a while will maintain the finished look, this isn't as arduous as this may seem as you are raking 10-20mm of gravel.