We can't provide the stunning Mediterranean scenery and huge swimming pool but we can provide some of the essential accessories for the on-trend 'Love Island' look this summer. Get the look with some of our suggested products below.
For the villa's garden planting scheme you can use fresh greens from ferns or phormiums, add flowers with mauves and cerise pinks (lavenders, peonies or rock roses for example), then perhaps a couple of small olive trees? Large wooden planters can be used to match the simple wooden decking area.
For the main outdoor living area there is of course, the main circular gas fire pit as a stunning focal point. Woven wicker furniture creates a relaxed seating area dotted around the terrace, add some sun loungers, a hammock and bright garden beanbags and then pile on the vibrant outdoor cushions to complete the look.
An outdoor kitchen is always useful for cooking up meals for friends and can incorporate an outdoor fridge for cooling drinks when the temperature rises..! Garden screening panels can be used to create intimate areas with a day bed, or perhaps a small 'garden hideaway' building could also be a snug garden feature?
However you choose to style your garden we hope you have fun outdoors this summer!
Get the Summer 2019 look:
- Circular gas fire-pit
- Garden beanbag (choice of colours)
- Woven wicker furniture - chairs and garden sofas for an outdoor lounge area
- Sunbeds and Sun loungers
- Mega Day Bed For Outdoors
- Garden Hammock with frame - several colours
- Screening for the garden
- Wooden cube planter (hardwood)
- Outdoor cushions in a choice of many bright colours
- Island outdoor kitchen or Bespoke outdoor kitchen
- Plants in stock at the Nursery (please call for assistance to choose your selection if you wish)