Order by 14th December to guarantee delivery by Christmas.
Barn-stored and Seasoned Hardwood Logs (Large Bag) 60 - 70 logs per bag
- An efficient size for you to move around
- Large lifting hoops
- Perfect for difficult access sites
- Easy to move through side-gates
- Integrated Top Flap with ties to keep the worst of the weather off
Log Bag Size: 48cm x 48cm x 87cm High
- Our barn-stored logs are hand selected to make sure you only receive well seasoned, dry hard woods.
- We only use hardwood logs which produce a higher heat and slower burn than less expensive soft woods.
- Innovative large bag for easy storage and cleanliness.
- Locally produced to ensure a low carbon footprint.
- Ready to Burn Certified (available to wood log suppliers who can demonstrate their logs have a moisture content below 20%.)
- Our excellent delivery service means we can position your log bag almost anywhere you want
Special Local Log Delivery Offer
Free delivery on 2 or more log bags if you require delivery to KT11, KT22, KT23, KT24 and GU23 Postcodes.
About the Wood types used for the logs
- Ash - The King of firewood. Produces both heat and bright flame.
- Oak - Very dense so burns very slowly and gives off lots of heat.
- Beech - Produces good flame and heat. Has a tendency to spark.
Woodsure - Ready to Burn
With more focus than ever before on emissions and the environment, using dry quality wood fuel has never been more important. That's why the logs stocked at Cedar Nursery are certified by Woodsure as "Ready to Burn".
What does this mean?
The "Ready to Burn" certification demonstrates through audit and testing that the wood has less than 20% moisture content. This has significant benefits in reducing emissions. Modern wood burning stoves are designed to burn dry wood such as this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.