Barn-stored and Seasoned Hardwood Logs (Large Bag) 60 - 70 logs per bag
- An efficient size for you to move around
- Large lifting hoops
- Perfect for difficult access sites
- Easy to move through side-gates
- Integrated Top Flap with ties to keep the worst of the weather off
Log Bag Size: 48cm x 48cm x 87cm High
- Our barn-stored logs are hand selected to make sure you only receive well seasoned, dry hard woods.
- We only use hardwood logs which produce a higher heat and slower burn than less expensive soft woods.
- Innovative large bag for easy storage and cleanliness.
- Locally produced to ensure a low carbon footprint.
- Our excellent delivery service means we can position your log bag almost anywhere you want
Special Local Log Delivery Offer
Free delivery on 2 or more log bags if you require delivery to KT11, KT22, KT23, KT24 and GU23 Postcodes.
About the Wood types used for the logs
- Ash - The King of firewood. Produces both heat and bright flame.
- Oak - Very dense so burns very slowly and gives off lots of heat.
- Beech - Produces good flame and heat. Has a tendency to spark.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.