Modular Outdoor Kitchens
Flexible and Functional
Modular outdoor kitchens are an easy and budget-friendly way to add a kitchen to your garden or patio. They can provide flexibility and the functionality you want without having to get a complete bespoke design.
Choose your units, much as you would an indoor kitchen, and then select your components to create an outdoor space that suits your cooking and lifestyle. If you want a flexible set up, movable units, greater economy, easy and fast assembly and short lead times, plus the ability to extend or enhance the kitchen at a later date, then a modular kitchen is the right choice for you.
The Advantages of a Modular Outdoor Kitchen:
- Flexible set-up; you choose the components you want.
- Many modular outdoor kitchens are portable, meaning that if you move, or redesign your garden, your outdoor kitchen can move with you.
- They're usually cheaper than the bespoke outdoor kitchen equivalent.
- If your modular kitchen doesn't come already built-in, it will be quick and easy to assemble.
- The OneQ and Napoleon ranges are usually available from stock, and allow you to add components at a later stage should you wish to enlarge or enhance your outdoor kitchen.