ORDER BY 11th DECEMBER TO ENSURE DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS
Barn-stored and Seasoned Hardwood Logs (Handy Bag) 18 - 22 logs per bag
- An efficient size for you to move around
- Large lifting hoops
- Perfect for difficult access sites
- Easy to lift
About our seasoned logs
- Our barn-stored logs are hand selected to make sure you only receive well seasoned, dry hard woods.
- We only use hardwood logs which produce a higher heat and slower burn than less expensive soft woods.
- Handy bag for easy storage and cleanliness.
- Locally produced to ensure a low carbon footprint.
- Ready to Burn firewood certified 20% or less moisture.
- Our excellent delivery service means we can position your log bag almost anywhere you want
About the Wood types used for the logs
- Ash - The King of firewood. Produces good mix of both heat and bright flame.
- Oak - Very dense so burns very slowly and gives off lots of heat with a small flame.
- Beech - Produces good flame and lots of heat, similar to Oak.
Ready to Burn
What does this mean?
"Ready to Burn" firewood has less than 20% moisture content. This has significant benefits in reducing emissions. Modern wood burning stoves are designed to burn dry wood such as this.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.