These reinforced grass paving grids are the ideal solution for light vehicular use such as car parking, access roads, communal social spaces and woodland pathways with heavy foot traffic.
StableGRASS is a purpose designed, fully interlocking, green coloured reinforcing grid for grass. It is produced in 1190mm x 795mm panels which are 38mm deep and can be easily cut to fit any shape or size.
The secure interlocking facility provides immense stability and enhanced lateral loading resistance. The units are tested to resist minimum compression loadings of 135 tonnes/m², with greater load resistance determined by the sub base structure selected.
StableGRASS is manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE and is UV treated. The product can be fully recycled in itself which leads to an ultra-low carbon footprint in manufacture, use and disposal. As a permeable paving which facilitates vegetation growth the end result is environmentally beneficial whilst enabling land use for pedestrians and vehicles.
Installing our stabilisation products is a breeze and couldn't be easier. To ensure you get a perfect finish for you installation, please follow the below general installation instructions.
- The trays are placed on the prepared foundation / sub base. Each tray has projecting flaps of membrane. Subsequent trays should be laid on these overlaps to inhibit weed growth between trays.
- The retaining edging keeps the trays in place. StablePAVE can be cut easily with a power or hand saw to conform to any shape required.
- The wheelbarrows used to deliver the gravel can be driven over the filled trays. The most effective way of filling them is from the front. This helps to compact the gravel already laid with each subsequent trip.
- The gravel is then simply spread out across the honey combs with an overfill of approximately 10 to 20 mm to conceal the trays from sight.
- Your new installed gravel or grass stabilisation system is complete, enjoy your garden, drive or pathway!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.